TakidoMusicTakidoMusic

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ulivina Ulivina

As said before your song is different. I like it. :D Scouted
I see much effort given into your song. Can't say much to your mastering because imo you mastered it very good.
I would turn down the higher frequencys a little but thats no big deal.
I'm afraid to call it techno. I would say its Chill-Dub.

Tribute to Splash Tribute to Splash

The intro gives a good feel. I instantly was in nostalgia-mode reminded of basshunter. You build up tension and i was exited to hear the drop.

Sadly i was disappointed.
Imho the Lead needs to be more powerfull while the volume needs to be lowered.
There is something missing for me, which is a good pumping baseline. The kick is the only element of your lower frequencies and it overshadows your song a bit. If u add a Bass i would make sure u Sidechain it so the song keeps its Hands Up-feeling.
In general i recommend u to turn down higher frequencies and adding more lower frequencies with a Bass(lead)
I like the Intro very much as well as the arp.

Be You (LoFi Mix) Be You (LoFi Mix)

First of all: Great work here!
I like the song slowly building. Great use of FX in the Intro and the white noise sounding synth. I would turn down the Volume. I like the chords starting at ~3 min but in the tension building part after the rhythms feels choppy. Good reuse of the intro after that part I enjoyed your song till the end.
Good work in mixing tho i would lower the cutoff of the kick but thats just me.

MaxPoly responds:

Lower the cutoff, as in give it more bass? I think It's just the sample, as I have no EQ on the kick. I can try to boost it, that might help.

Thanks for the review!